Por Pendeja Patch
Iron On Por Pendeja patch
- Made in Downtown Los Angeles
- 2 1/4" x 3"
- Set iron to cotton/twill setting
- Place patch on surface you want it on
- Use white piece of paper provided and place over the patch. This will prevent stitches from burning and protect your garment.
- PRESS for 10-15 seconds. Flip and do the same to the back side
- Polymer Clay items: This is a handmade item. Item received may vary slightly from the picture shown. No two pieces are exactly the same.
-Do not leave in high temperatures for long periods of time (i.e, Inside car
-Choking Hazard. Please keep away from small children and pets!
-To clean: Use a small amount of nail polish remover on Q-tip and rub dirt off.
Ornaments: Handle with Care. Can be cleaned with wipes
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Due to the nature of these items being handmade no two will be exactly the same and may vary from product images.
- Ahliyah Crafts is not responsible for wear and tear
- Refunds/Exchanges are only made if items are damaged during shipping. Please send photo of damaged item within 24 hours of delivery.
- No returns/exchanges after 24 hours upon delivery
- If wrong item is sent please email AhliyahCraftsInfo@gmail.com within 24 hours of delivery.
- No returns/exchanges after 24 hours upon delivery.
- Ahliyah Crafts is not responsible for packages marked Delivered by shipping service.
- If you prefer to sign for your package you can purchase the service here